Fire License in Bangladesh
REQUIRED SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS:
- Attached copy of Certification of Incorporation with Memorandum and Articles of Association.
- Layout/Plan of Building
- Valuation Certificate from Municipality/City Corporation/Union Porishad.
- Deed of agreements if rental space/property with rental receipt.
- No objection certificate from Commissioner if Plastic Industry.
- No objection Certificate by the local people if the R/A used for the Plastic Factory/Industry.
Step 1: Collect Application Form from Dhaka Head Office of Fire Service and Civil Defense.
Step 2: Fill-up the form; if Garments factory have to add an additional form – “Information: Garments Factory”
Step 3: Add Supporting Documents with application.
Step 4: Submit application with supporting documents.
Step 5: Inspection by the FS&CDs Inspector.
- There should be facilities of entering the Fire Brigade Vehicle/Car to the spot.
- There should be load-unload facilities space goods of the building.
- Fire-Fighting Equipment’s.
- Two exit stair cases.
Step 6: After the inspection, a Demand Note is issued that states the fees that need to be paid. Also, points of violation are flagged and time is given to the applicant to address these issues. Fees should be deposited at the following Account No: 1 – 2261 – 0000 – 2009
Step 7: Sites will be revisited to check the flagged violations have been addressed and fire fighting equipment put in place.
Step 8: Issue/Obtain Fire License.
Max 7 days. Delays can be caused due to failure to provide the Fire Fighting Equipment.
Bangladesh Bank Chalan and License, submit to inspector for renewal.